Suggest a feature
Join our Aha! ideas board
Do you wish our product could do something it doesn’t do yet? We want to know and we’ll probably do it for you, too. We’re building the product live, in plain sight. You can become part of it by submitting your brilliant ideas. Our goal is to understand what to build next. Vote on ideas to set our priorities.
How this works:
- Register an account with Aha!
- Vote on existing suggestions, or create your own
- Suggest literally anything you want. Be as specific as possible and make your suggestion as actionable as possible (fix the thing by doing XYZ)
- You can and should add as many ideas as you want, however:
- You will only get a certain number of upvotes to spend, which is the point of the board: to understand what is most important to work on next
- When an idea that you voted on gets completed, you’ll receive an email. Those votes are returned to spend again
You can change your mind at any time and redistribute your votes.
With the understanding that:
- We’re a small team and some objectives may take longer than others
- You will be tarred and feathered if you create more than 1 account
How to suggest privately
Want to privately suggest a feature for our development the team, in a way that nobody but them can read? You can do that, too. Type:
/suggest can you please add model XYZ-123
Get concise software updates: Follow our Announcements Channel